Loading
Gaming

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Download Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Demo


The first time I really got into Call of Duty was when I started playing on a server with a few friends around May of last year. I was on a laptop running Windows playing Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare at the time, but now I am finally reliving the memories on the Xbox 360 version of the game. Comparing to the latest game in the series, Modern Warfare 2, there are a bunch of changes, some little and some big. First off are the maps in Modern Warfare. I absolutely love the maps in Modern Warfare because they are not so big and not so small. The menu in Call of Duty 4, in my opinion, is a little uglier and more cluttered than the one on Modern Warfare 2. One of the thing I do miss from Call of Duty 4 that isn’t in Modern Warfare 2 is some of the guns I used take longer to get. That isn’t a bad thing, per say, but it was nice to have my favorite guns at an earlier level. The multiplayer was definitely more stable and not as full of hacks as Modern Warfare 2 has at this point in time. All in all, this game is a really good game and definitely something to play around

Demo Downloads:

PC: Click Here

Xbox 360: Download available at XBOX LIVE

PlayStation: Download availablr at PLayStation Network

No comments:

Post a Comment

gaming